Fever Screening & Face Recognition Solution (type 2 including wall mount)
Available on backorder
- Order before 23:59 and receive it the next day
- Pick up your product the next day at 3.000+ locations
- Return within 30 days free of charge.
One of the main symptoms of a viral infection is an abnormal body temperature.
The normal body temperature ranges from 36.5 ° c to 37 ° c, and if it exceeds 37.3 ° c, it is a true pathological fever.
Type Two: Temperature Detection on Wrist and Face recognition terminal
- Temperature range：34℃-42℃,
- Accuracy : ±0.3℃;
- Temp. detection distance: 0-3cm;
- Temperature detection time ≤1s Living body detection,
- Maximum face detection ≤10,
- Minimum face pixels≥150 pixels,
- Capture accuracy rate ≥99%,
- Support 10,000 face databases, 50,000 records, 100,000 recognition records storage,
- IR Led+ White Led dual light design
- Voice broadcast, Reset, 1ch Alarm in/1ch output, Wiegand
- Mask wear detection
Simple and easy installation by wall mount or floor stand.
Suitable for permanent staff which need to do attendance statistics , such as community, apartments, schools, small and medium-sized enterprises, etc.
It should be installed to the indoor or outdoor canopy environment.
Open scenes without strict identity checks Such as supermarket, sports clubs, shopping mall, park etc.
Access scenes requiring strict identity checks, Such as community, offices, banks, hospitals, station etc.